Re: more "future proofing"

Left below is the final statement that I love, but dismally speaking consider th epractical side:

We film in Paris.  A runner takes the film to Hollywood.  50 trips at $2,000 each . . . a telephone operator and here we're talking automatic dialup . . . sends the HD signal to Hollywood.

In six weeks the picture, having been downloaded and edited, music mastered is ready for final cut and release for the cost of a broadband signal for six weeks.

No one knows there are two stories running at once due to extreme depth of field from HD; but there's more champagne at the opening than with film.  The champagne is better, because it was tested before hand.

Steve Shapiro
(sob)  film is the invalid in the movie game.