New to Photoforum...

Hi there,
Not been on photoforum long so I wanted to introduce myself, I'm a Manchester, Uk based photographer, I do a lot of digital photography work, making use of much photoshop post production, creating images out of many difforent shots, here's some links to some of my recent work, including some large landscapes made out of about 100 pictures each.

http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/SalfordManchester.htm
http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/windfarm.htm
http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/real-gallery-cornfield.htm
http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/unreal-gallery-invisible.htm
http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/studio-gallery-SFOCPosterDe.htm

Or here's a link to my home page.
www.andrewbrooksphotography.com

I've got quite a mix of stuff on there, including some music videos made using digital SLR camera's
http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/NuclearFreeCity.htm

I'd be interest in hearing if there's anyone out there doing similar work and any feedback...

Cheers for your time

Andrew Brooks