Re: PF Exhibits Update 13-06-06

Emily L. Ferguson - After hours - Very nice pattern of the boat sails ... light is nice, too. I just think you need to work a little the contrast and color saturation. I'm also not  sure about that diagonal rope in the upper right corner ... sometimes I think it's distractive, other not.

Museki Abe - Gulls in the early morning - Nice composition but I think the image is severely overexposed to the point there's no details on the water surface. If you shot RAW you can manage it but if you shot JPG, it's a problem and in this case I suggest you to convert it to BW and work the convertion in order to get a nice result, it'll be hard but no impossible.

Andrew Brooks - Salford/Manchester - Wooooow, impressive cityscape, one of the most beautiful I've seen. I love the waving lines of the horizon and the suspended street (or train road, I'm not sure). Compositon, exporure, all is perfect. Great work, congratulations.

Robert G. Earnest - Family portrait - Great light, interesting composition ... this image is at the same time simple and complex ... and very powerful. I just think it would be better in BW with a punch in the contrast than in color.

Pini Vollach -  TLV - IL - Very nice abstract image .. I love all these lines, very nice. I think this image must be BW, it's not a color image I dare say.

Laurenz Bobke - tree reflected in a pool -  Hummm, great reflection shot. I image this image would be great printed in metalic paper. Simples and powerful image ... the way I like ... it's magic the image formed over the water surface.

Christopher Strevens - A Person who has been treated by Psychiatry - Nice photojournalist way to shot ... I don't like the blurry and the texture effect, I think it would be much more powerful sharp and in BW.

Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAY 13, 2006. Authors
with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Emily L. Ferguson - After hours
Museki Abe - Gulls in the early morning
Andrew Brooks - Salford/Manchester
Robert G. Earnest - Family portrait
Charles Dias - Mayra
Pini Vollach - TLV - IL
Laurenz Bobke - tree reflected in a pool
Christopher Strevens - A Person who has been treated by Psychiatry

There is currently 1 photographs (Volz) awaiting future installation. Send your
contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs so they
do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Guidelines for
participating in the weekly or the series exhibits are available by following
the link provided on main gallery page given above.

UPDATE on the book project: As of today 169 copies were requested.

From: Doris and the PF Exhibits staff