My Website and Photos pages

Good Morning all:

Karlos beautiful pictures reminded me that i havent shared my photo site lately with the group.

My website has been updated with some new pictures etc.

you can see them at

http://www.w8tah.us/photo/index.htm

some parts of the site are undeveloped, but the photo pages should be working, and you will find comments on my photography in the blog section (as well as a lot of other ramblings)

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend

TIM