Re: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

>Downloading the PDF now, interested in buying the paper if it looks
>interesting...okay, that looks very good.  There's nothing I'd have
>regretted sharing a book with if I'd managed to get something in
>myself (which presumably means that *I'd* have been the noxious in-law
>:-)).

David

Can I second that ;o)

I must admit as I was "flicking" through the pages on screen I was pleased
that people had given some thought to putting in good images (the overall
standard much higher than the weekly gallery IMO - but heck, it should be).

As always, I have a couple of images "I wished I had sent instead" but then
again ...

Bob

PS: we probably wont get the book in the UK for another month

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!