Re: Photoshop backgrounds/foregrounds

Same here, Marilyn. All us artsy/right side of the brain users have to stick together. Good thing we're also smart enough to learn from all the wonderful helpers on this list!

Thanks to all you who responded to the monitor question and the background question. I'm saving the information and the link to PS. Will put these to use over the weekend.

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina
  *Preserving Precious Memories*