Re: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

Andy,

Would it be possible to make it 3 weeks? I get my check once a month on the 3rd. Although it is on my account, it is not posted as available until the 4th and I will have to wait till tomorrow to transfer monies to PayPal. That will take about 3 to 5 days to go through. Then, when I order the book, I don't know how long it will take for that transaction. Lulu says about 3 days, I think. We could be looking it a week to 10 days if all goes well.

Thanks,

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina