Re: Photoforum group book

2 maj 2006 kl. 20.00 skrev Andrew Davidhazy:

In case you are interested ... and I am sure this is the "first rush" deal ... so far there have been 35 copies requested. :)

Did anyone order a free PDF?

cheers,
Andy

Sure I got the PDF as soon as I saw it was available (I´ll order the printed version as well, certainly). It looks GOOD! Almost can´t believe I´m actually a small part of it.... it surely looks very professional, with good, beautiful layout, and, of course, great images!

And of course we all know who started it all, who got us interested in the project, and who did most of the good work once it was up and running: Thanks a LOT, Andy!

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"