Re: Photo gear

Others than the already existing huge lens' pool - what are the major differences in the real push-the-button-world?
Or - are there any at all?

Peeter

At 19:56 2.05.2006, you wrote:
Pini Vollach wrote:

I"ll learn this...
Meanwhile it is hard to believe that X10 zoom lens has excelent performance.
I'm used to the Canon system so it is quite hard to think about change although not impossible.

Pini
Israel

FWIW.....

A major newspaper in Ohio used to send their PJs out with a Cell Phone, a Laptop computer, and a Nikon. I understand that they still have the phones and computers but now they go out with Canons.....

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )