RE: ÈÝìá: Re: theft from Pini

Well I suppose you could buy new gear costing less than £3000, it might be lighter then you wouldn’t need a car so selling it would help with the public transport costs and think of all that money saved in the carbon burning reduction.

In fact you might even be able to afford to get a “proper” job. What does the average bloke do in your neck of the wood?

All you have to really make is money as long as its legal, what does it matter, how about a human statue?  You could stand on a plinth all day like the man who lived on a pillar in Athens in 500 BC, I’ve forgotten his name, he made plenty of money from the people who came from far and wide to gawk and so did all the Burger sellers (yes they had them) and souvenir sellers and hot fennel sellers and all those lovely ladies who sold the bodies since they were temple prostitutes called the vestal virgins, you can get those in restaurants these days posing as waiters, ask and she says “that’s extra, I charge $100 for an hour with you”.  “Where were you last night?  I sleep through three a night and wake up $300 richer than I was when I went to sleep, but I have to pay my folks back home and my trafficker who got me the job and the rent on my room and I still have enough for the good things in the shops, see my watch!”

“Where do you get lives from?” I asked “Down tooting market, only $50 and you get her child free”

“Well” I said “come with me, and I’ll see about getting you something better”  The manager said she had to wait until her shift ended at 4pm and wondered where he would get another washer-up for £2.50 an hour.

She decided to return to East Germany where the money is yours to keep and where she could have a well paid office job and a husband who would care and speak her native tongue. And have her own home, she could not make it in England, where ever you are from, east west, home is best, until the third generation!

Waterloo station”, I said “that’s all you need to go” She took the plane from Gatwick and I never saw her again, only fifty five Euro, cheap at half the price!

Nice red-head Magna, from Berlin, now home with her friends.

Remember, theft is only a way of making money, and that’s the rule in the west, selling is theft too because the buyer really does not want it, just write the loss off, its part of the expenses in this life of snakes and ladders until the snake that bites your head off, and the snakes get you in the end.

Chris