Re: For Charles Dias

 Trevor,

 I think you can try to use an iframe to insert the Porta gallery into your website using Dreamweaver ... as soon as Porta uses flash, sometimes you get some bugs if inserting the code directly in a web page.

 Hope it helps.

 Yours,

 Charles

trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
I've been planning the evolution of my website and I saw your portfolio you posted to the list.  I've downloaded Porta and was wondering how I would incorporate it into a Dreamweaver (Macromedia) application (I'll be uising this software to create my website).

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham