Re: Brief update on book progress

Excellent! It feels good to be published again. It's been way too long. I plan to buy a couple extra. One for the studio, of course. Thinking of presenting it to our local book store, too. Who know where that will lead! Can't wait.

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina
  *Preserving Precious Memories*