Re: camera shake

It would help to know camera make and model, Marilyn. Alternatively, there is the old method usable with film cameras also of using the self time for a delayed release after vibrations have settled down.
Don

Marilyn wrote:

Even when using a sturdy tripod, I find I get camera shake with my digital camera. There is no connection for a shutter release cord? Is there a remote control that can be used so the camera doesn't have to be touched when releasing the shutter? Marilyn
"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."
The Dalai Lama

--
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)