Gallery comments

Renate Volz:  Beautiful and Sensual.

Palma Allen
Back Steps:  Gutsy and gritty.  Perfect for black and white.  I can see the broom being hand-colored a pale yellow.

Pini Vollach
Flowers on a wall:  I like the textures and the theme the photograph indicates which (for me) is  surviving where you are, no matter what the odds.

Laurenz Bobke
Lake District Reflection:  I like the rocks leading my eye through the photograph.  Wonderful colors.  I'd hang this on my office wall (if I had an office) or in the waiting room (if I had a waiting room) to look at and take me away from all the daily problems.

Charles Dias
Smoke in Water:  Great framing and composition.  I love the tree roots!  Fascinating.

Howard Leigh
Nightmare in Hospital:  Good title.  This photograph represents how I feel about hospitals (scary places).  I can see this scene in a movie about a mental hospital.

Thank you to all who shared their work.  I really am enjoying it.

Marilyn

"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."

The Dalai Lama