Re: Question about book layout from PF gnome

> If you all that are included (or not included) in the imminently
published book
> of member's photographs and personal info could give me an opinion
as to a very
> basic book layout question I'd appreciate it.

Andy

I say leave the ordering to the gallery gnomes ... they do a darned
good job each week (randomly placing similar images next to each other
etc)

I'm not sure a pseudo-random ordering is the best, nor do I favour a
simple alphabetical order (the number of times I've been tempted to
change my name to Aaron Aardworth just to jump to the head of the
queue belies belief :o)

Some "sort" of subject/style grouping to me enhances the reading
experience. And it's best left to the curator ...

Bob