Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: It isn't easy being Green............................

If you're going to shoot an image that needs to be dropped into another background, make the shooting background as close as you can to the final image.

A green screen is for video where the chroma is selected and electronically made to dissappear. the green screen must be evenly and well illuminated. The subject must contain nothing that is similar in colour to the green screen and then the new background must be quite bright to burn through the edges.

As I say, if you know that you'll be dropping the subject into to a white background, shoot on a white background and make a layer mask.

herschel
rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yesterday I was wandering around on the Web Site of Owens Originals
Back Drops and saw some interesting Green Screen set ups.

low rates.