Re: Ink Jet Photopaper

I have not bought the Costco housebrand paper, but I like the Office
Depot Super Heavy Weight paper, 80lb., 12 mils, which is rather
inexpensive.
Check it out.... especially when on sale.
Happy Easter!
Renate

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.