Re: Contributors to "book" project update

Hi Bob,

Anytime in that time vicinity should do. I have a bit of work to do with the work that has come in so far - some with no text, some with "personalized" text. some with incorrect image files, etc. Plus I am getting acquainted with InDesign at a veryt basic level.

cheers,
andy

Bob Talbot wrote:
There is still some time

left to contribute. Want to extend till Sunday midnight?

Instructions are

available at:

Yes Please Andy.

I've finally got some time between shows so should be able to
contribute by then.

Bob