Re: Photo Book instructions page

Pini,

Instructions can be found here:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum/photoforum-book.html

You can see a few sample layout pages here:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum/PF-Samplepages3.jpg

"we" are debating among ourslves how the Contact info should be included.

Since the author name is listed at the top of the page and also at the bottom next to the copyright notice "we" are leaning to something abbreviated like:

Contact:
Email: author@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.author.com   (leaving http:// out)

In spite of sugestions for including an author portrait this is being resisted as "we" feel this should have been a part of the initial proposal if it was desirable. Maybe next time.

Also, it may be nice to use fonts that are not available in the layout software being used (InDesign) it is quite possible we will have to go with what is readily available.

cheers,
andy

I lost the link to the book instructions page. Can someone write it here ?