Re: book appearance - the text page

What I've learned in journalism school and in current literature about graphic design is to maintain a certain amount of uniformity -- it can be the font type or size of photo or color of the paper. This uniformity will give the reader a feeling of order and system. An example would be to make the title Arial at 28 points and the body text Roman at 12 points -- throughout the pages.

Elson

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Do we want the book to have the text pages all the same, basically, the same font, the same type of information, the same size and space on the page?  Or are there members among us who would like the text to be part of their presentation in a more artistic or adventurous or individualistic way?