Update on book project - FYI

As this project keeps evolving some have asked for what text material to submit, etc. I "composed" a sample template of what an author's page might contain and how it might look in the finished book. I think that for design considerations it is probably prudent to adhere to a uniform "look" throughout the book. BTW, I used bogus text material so don't jump on me if the sample text is too flighty. I was in a funky mood this morning!

Anyway, here is this sample author's page:

 http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum/pf-book-text-template.jpg

and the guidelines/instructions can be found here:

 http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum/photoforum-book.html

It would be (I think) fun to receive some early contributions so we (on this end) might start massaging design elements with real rather than imaginary material. :)

Andy Davidhazy