Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

At 07:55 PM 3/28/2006, you wrote:
I can't recall anything in my long tenure on this list that invoked so much enthusiasm and unanimity. Well, since the Pass the Camera project anyway. I would be interested. Don

I agree. It's really brought all of the old time lurkers out of the woodwork - including me. Count me in.

Tina