Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

Sounds like fun. I did a tiny little book through the Apple store last month. Set it all up in Photoshop and brought the files into iPhoto and sent them off the Apple.

Aside from the effort of making the pages the way I wanted them with captions and all the pix in the right places, it was easy.

I think we should limit it to one page per person, however. Perhaps each person could create their own page at the right size for the book and jpeg their file and email it to you?

It would be neat to have an opening page with some text describing who we are as a group and how we operate, where to find us online, why you started the group etc.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx