Re: Mozilla

Howard wrote:

Mozilla is closely connected to both Firebird and Thunderbird.

Mozilla however is still a complete suite, including

browser ---->  Firefox
email and newsgroups ---->  Thunderbird
composer

I didn't like Thunderbird as there wasn't then any support for English G.B. Mozilla is an excellent, stable suite, with pop-up spam AND other controls. Beats IE6 and Outlook Express into....

Howard

I have Firefox 1.5 and Thunderbird 1.5

Have to agree as do many like Kim Komando. When I got my new laptop at work Firefox was preloaded on it :-) so wa IE 6 :-(

I use IE only when absolutely necessary.

Bob