Re: arabic sensibilities (Was por nography and fine art nude ladies)

> In Australia, taking photographs of people in public
> is becoming an
> unsavory activity, bordering on illegal -

One of the problems I have had here in Mexico (and
also revealed on this foum) is that photographers
don't care a bit about their rights. They rather shy
away than stand for their profession. My city has yet
to respond to a claim I made back in 2001 against the
police stopping me for taking pictures in public. The
other photographer *insisted* that I did nothing.

And worse - not only photographers swarm the streets
freely during Carnival to make a quick buck, but
newacasters such as CNN ask you to share your cell
phone cameras if you happened to be in a bombing, with
absolutely no respect for the victims.

Hipocrisy on both parts, I am affraid.