RE: pornography and fine art nude ladies?

Title: RE: pornography and fine art nude ladies?

Hello,

I’m sorry about my digital signature I have to remember to turn it off but it helps prevent another person being me.

There is no difference between fine art nudes and pornography as both is erotic.  However pornography is the recording of ordinary every day things all of us do but don’t talk about.

The “crucifixion” of a nude lady or man is a standard college exercise and is very erotic to take part in or view the result.  The local gallery has one of a young woman hanging by ropes to a cross.  The original had her all open but later that part had been put into shadow during the printing stage by burning it in.

As far as I could see she had been lightly amnestied to get this sad image, when I was the subject I was given the drug to take and the photo was taken just as I could no longer stay upright but then the cross was lowered to allow me to recover from this fatal position, it takes just 10 minutes to die with feet unsupported.

Then the even nastier photography started as each member wanted a snap of the coitus position with a number of young lady willing volunteers.

I have been told that this fecundity test yielded a 90 % live birth rate with nothing wrong with any of the first filial generation, I will not be around for the second filial generation and I understand the sample size was 100.  The exercise took about a week.

I wonder if the two towers disaster was in any way divine retribution. Not all were on the trip to America and I’ve met one survivor who had a headache and did not go on that visit.  She was a lovely lady called Kate, nice to kiss again, and Kelly also survived but she was a supervisor to the test not a subject, she stayed in America.  Katie is a therapist now.

However I believe that our class mates and the others on the visit were over 100 young people from the college. My friends were the men and lady students and their teachers.

Oh I still feel sick. All my friends are dead.

2008 … I might try to come to America, I’ve applied for a passport and a credit increase, how much does life support cost in America for a 63 year old with life running out and a nasty scar on the face and three tubes in my heart a bullet taken out and a hole in the heart since birth now stitched up.

I don’t have a dime in the bank but I do have a pension from my last employer.

Life is like that really and we all finish up in that hole in the sky, never to be seen again.

Mummy! What happens when I die?

Chris.