Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:50 AM
Subject: Starting Photo Business

Hi Everyone,

Now that I finally have a digital camera and my home studio is finished (all but extra backdrops), I'm ready to start having customers. Outside of newspaper adds and discount coupons, how do all of you in business do your advertising?

When you began your business, did you get business loans, grants, fund your business all by yourself?

We converted our garage into a studio, no rental overhead. Pictures here: http://www.yadtel.net/~shyrell/page14.html

Any and all advice on how to build a customer base is greatly welcomed.

Thanks...

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...