RE: PF Exhibits on 18-03-06

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 18 2006.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>         Alan Zinn - The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of
men

Those things are still popular after all of science taught in school, we
have regressed to a prior age and the human race will never recover from
this retrograde step and over the next generation we will re-enter the
Stone Age and the population will crash.  It all the result of the men of
the cloth plotting to remove mans knowledge and they have won.

:>
:>         Kostas Papakotas- One more Concert shot

Enough said

:>         Peeter Vissak - Flek

I thought this shaggy dog was just a fleck of dust magnified.

:>         Gary M. Thomas - Kodak - 26°

Signs of wealth departing

:>         D.L. Shipman -

It's a wonderful picture of a beautiful efficient killer designed by
evolution to do just that.  A hansom healthy eagle is a killer eagle and
hansom healthy man is another killer. A healthy hansom wolf is a killer
wolf; look out for that lean and hungry look of the killer man.

:>         Jeff Spirer - Woman

I like that shadowy, mysterious look, it could be a harlot awaiting her
client or a woman waiting for her tooth to be drilled, or a silent killer
awaiting her chance with a silenced pistol to take out that man who raped
her last night.

Chris.

:>