Re: Why are you teaching photography?

In fact I don't (yet), but I've guided some photography tours.
I do not feel myself as a good nerved good tempered wise mentor.
What I did - I brought the people to locations where they simply could not resist any more and started shooting. Eye-opener perhaps? But I've explained very complicated (to my thinking) compositional and theoretical points to people during photography conversations, therefore I feel that if there were a really small number of really dedicated people, I could do it.

more and more and more light to everybody,

Peeter,
back home from the ice and snow