Re: About Seth Taras' portfolio

15 mar 2006 kl. 14.58 skrev Marilyn:

I wasn't able to get into the portfolio's of Seth's work. Was I being impatient (I waited at least two minutes - an eternity in today's nanosecond technology's terms). Did anyone else have a problem entering the portfolios?

Same here, just didn´t feel like waiting that long. Flash effects may be impressive if done well, but they must be very counter- productive if you want to reach an audience: you lose a significant number of presumptive viewers before the d-n thing has loaded...

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"