Re: Photo chemistry destroying PVC

Hi Kim

Your school should have a Envirinmental health and safety department. Along with facilities they should be able to tell you exactly what you wanted to know about the plumbing and how it could be reacting with the chemistry going down the drain. I also hope you have silver recovery system for the chemicals and acid neutralization if you are running enough volume.

Les