documents - was What is a photograph anyway?

Karl,

Documents such as newspapers are a time-honored subject for artists.
They commonly take the form of collage.  I just saw some work that was
photographs of 60's era newspapers - Nixon, Vietnam war, etc.  They
affected me more than any photograph I've seen in a long while.  I'm
ashamed to admit that I forgot to write down the photographers name.
Please, does anyone know who it might be?  They were just straight
photos of the papers above the fold as I recall. The darn show was over
that day and I couldn't go back and check.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.