Re: What is a photograph anyway?

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:11:27 +0800, "Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>If it's partial, I'm afraid we will be diverted to another philosophical
>question: Is a partial photo of a painting of a cat real? :)

Maybe Bob can take a shot of the full painting, then when the film in his camera
is eventually finished he can scan it (after it's processed) and show us a full
picture of the painting. He did say he has the painting, so this should be
possible. Or maybe he's got it locked in a safe somewhere...

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography:
  http://naturephoto.easternbeaver.com/