Re: URGENT!!!!!

<In any case, there's no point in beating
a dead horse. It can't win the gold.>

Roger

Maybe.

In quiet moments though I wonder if there is a virus going round subscribing people to PF at random.  After all, this is yet another person demanding to be let off who we've never heard from before, ever.

Now I could understand it if it was trivially easy to SUB*RIBE in the first place: but the subs*iption address is the same as the un-sub one.  You must have read the into to get on in the first place, no?  Nobody else can subscribe you can they (Apart from Andy).

Karl posts a simple straightforward link to the unsub page (OK, taking you past a reminder that google would have taken there yourself had you bothered to look) with instructions that work.

Sigh.

Maybe the new listproc at RIT could be set up to automatically un-sub anyone who include the word Unsubsc*ibe (in full) in any message (along with sign-off, sing-off etc etc ..