Re: The woman behind

>>>I'm sure they would prefer a car.  Feel free to send them yours, it's
not that easy to buy one in a company with an average family income
somewhere between $4000 and $5000.  Anyone who has traveled in Asia
(excluding Japan) has seen this, there is no way to buy a car that
costs three or four times what one makes in a year.>>>

True, very true. That said, perhaps those on the bike can also afford a car. You do not know and neither do I. The parents could be out on a Sunday drive and they might have a car. That information is not available from looking at the image.

All I can do is comment on the content and I always do when asked. Pictures of parents hauling their kids around on a bike have always bothered me because it is dangerous.

Bob