Re: Sizing images for Photoforum - FastStone

>picture previews?? really?? do programs actually write images within
>images?  Man, THAT would explain some of the massive bloat I've removed
>from images in the past!

Karl
Yes, they do.

PS for instance likes to embed thumbnails to make it's browsing/preview ability
look better.  Trouble is, if you create-your own really small thumbs it might
embed it's own thumb which is bigger than ...

Actually, for full-scale scans held locally an embedded thumbnail is a pretty
good idea ... if only all imaging programs followe the same standard ..

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!