Re: 18 FEB Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:22:13 -0600, Charles Siegel <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

Charles, did you have something to contribute? I could not find your info in the
'stuff' below - basically a repeat of Karl's post ... top posting to show how
ridiculous it is... see if your mailer can put the 'right arrows' you see here
on quoted stuff, makes it easy to find anything you might have added... if I
can't find something easily I don't bother looking too hard, just make it easy
for us please.

SNIP

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,