Re: three scientific photography undergratute programs. RMIT, RIT, but what´s the third one?

Andy :
: I could not get that PDF but I believe there are probably more than
three. RMIT
: being one. Probably a part of Brooks Institute (industrial photography)
being
: another. A part of RIT's several programs (Biomedical and Imaging/Photo
: Technology). So that is three.
:
: But I believe that there are also several in Europe. Technical
Universities in
: Switzerland and Germany ... as well as France. Oh, and England of course
where
: there are several schools that offer excellent programs meeting the
criterion.
: Problem is I don't remember their name but Sydney Ray is/was at one of
them.

Mt Lawley college of TAFE in perth, WA  *used*  to be one, the course is
still offered as a science course but it's slowly eroded over time since
moving to the main perth campus..

sadly I can't recommend it anymore, even though the college still promotes
it as a science course :(