Re: RIT Headers?

14 feb 2006 kl. 14.34 skrev wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Sad if such an innocnet word in your sig-line gets you branded ...

Yep, if this kind of mechanized morality persists, I´m sure Jim will have to change his company name.... ;-)

This thing gets even more inane when communicating in other languages. The common Swedish word for "end", or "finished" is, believe it or not, "sl*u*t" (remove the two asterisks I put there just to fool such filtering). Whenever someone with a Hotmail account tries to use it in an all-Swedish posting to a Swedish recipient, he/she will get the message "unacceptable word; please use another", when meaning to write, say, "my vacation is finished".

There are dozens of similar examples, but for now I´d better "Say No More"....

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"