Re: new orleans trip

Robert,

Elaina and myself shop at Digital Labrador for our supplies. It is in downtown Kansas City. On one of our shopping trips there over the holidays we started talking to the owners, Pete and Brud about doing a trip using the street studio (cube). It was decided to put a trip together that would go to New Orleans and photograph those who survived and those who stayed during the storm. We organized it over cups of coffee. There ended up to be 10 people on the trip.

Clay Enos is a friend of Brud's based in NY. He does street studio shooting all over the world.

Marianne is a retired API photographer who is starting her own portrait studio.

Elaina has a portrait studio.

I have a a portrait studio.

Eric was our PR man and organizer of details for the trip. He works for Digital Lab. He did not shoot.

Andrea is a videographer who documented our trip and will put together a documentary video. She works at Digital Labrador.

Alain is a senior photography student at the Kansas City Art Institute. He also works at Digital Labrador.

Danielle is an intern at Digital Lab and is a media major at KU.

Peter is a photographer.

Brud is a photographer.

The trip was put together just to see if we could do it and what would come of it. Peter and Brud travel all over the country photographing mostly landscapes but were interested in doing portrait work and doing a big group trip which they will begin offering through their store.

Lea