Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

<I don't know how you get 2.2 MB from a 56 KB image.
Right-click properties tells me (cpuld be a lie of course) it's 57032 bytes
I suspect it's Emily that's getting it wrong.

<I am not a professional (in contrast to poor
>Lea Murphy, who is one, and was the latest subject
>of your evaluation, dare I say, attack?)
>and should probably just return to
>lurking. Which I will do hence forth.
Oh crikey: a review is a review for goodness sake: just words. Get over it.

>Generally I'm not this testy about criticism.
>But, I want it to be constructive.
If you want thorough constructive reviews I'll do them for you ... minimum charge is one hour.

The point is that the comments on this list when they come are FREE.  It's down to the contributor to take the positive from them. For the most part the reviews are honest ... even if they at times reflect more on which side of the bed the reviewer got out of that day than the shots themselves.

If you want a review that says what you already see in an image you really need to write it yourself.

Bob