Re: IR camera review

From: "Qkano"

: >a shame it's not more in depth..
:
: Karl
:
: It's digital,
:
: get used to it :o)

it's like that!  I suspect there *must* be someone, somewhere who actually
does test cameras the way film used to be tested, but given a current
digiSLR costs a damned sight more than a roll of film,  such tests would be
few and far between :-(

what I'd like to see in a digi-SLR test:

equal energy sensitivity curves through the visible spectrum and beyond.
daylight curves as above.

signal to noise ratios expressed in a coherant, standardised way.

colourmetric variances from a few standardised & specific wavelengths

dreaming..