Re: Photo-Competition (Text Only)

Author: Don Roberts
Title: Spirit of Competition
Comments: As one can plainly not see, this null photo fails to illustrate the abstract concept far better than anything any of you have ever not shown. My thought at the time I didn't push the shutter button was that this was a far, far, better thing than I have never done before. Comments responded to in the spirit which I guess they might have been intended.

Terry wrote:

Fall leaves, lots of them, some water too!

Thanks
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East