Welcome to the list!

----- Original Message -----

Wow, I'm new here. This is not quite what I was expecting.
Blair

Don't let yourself be impressed by this nonsense.

The list is an invaluable source of information on any photo-related subject you may want to querry its members on.  The gallery is a great place where to get feedback on your work and seek approaches to improving your skills.  (I'm assuming, of course, that you are interested in getting feedback and comments).  Your comments on list members' work will always be welcomed.

What is your background and interests in photography?  Do you have a website showing your work?  Personally, I'm a low-key player on this list, but I wouldn't unsubscribe under any circumstances.

Best,

Guy Glorieux
Contemporary pinhole photographer
Montreal, Canada