Re: PF exhibits on 04 FEB 2006

Jeff Spirer
Water Fountain

Beuatiful color on color comp with just the right
touch of higlight...although a little mundane.

Pini Vollach
Geometry

Nice stair abstract.  Good color variety.  Anyone who
understands the difference between Euclidean and
Hyperbolic geometry could really appreciate the title.

Emily L. Ferguson
More winter experiment

The depth of field is a little narrow for this week's
entry.  Compared to last week's, this one seems sad
rather than lively and deep...the wilting, I mean.

Bill McKinney
Untitled

WOW!  What balance achieved in chaos!  I'd like to see
the original to know what you did in PS.

D.L. Shipman
Untitled

My impression is an unexciting image made just as
unexciting with a PS filter.  Sorry, don't get into
sailing.

Veli Cigirgan
Jewelry

Nice texture and color continuity.  Composition and
title seem tongue in cheek.

Steve Hodges
Earthmoving Equipment

Crop just a touch tighter on the left...IMO.  Doesn't
say much to me.

Museki Abe
Winter 1

I find myself far too interested in the right half of
the picture to understand why the other 50% is in the
frame.  The gate simply doesn't make a good subject.

Don Roberts
Geishas

The story makes the picture.  Found myself absolutely
fascinated by the image after reading the details.
Also, having recently seen "Memoirs of a Geisha"
(though, to my understanding, insulting to the
Japanese), the subject interests me, but conflicts
with my Hollywood indoctrined understanding of the
art.  Not enough pillows.