Changes in acknwoledgement of recipt for gallery photographs - Msg from list HQ

Dear PhotoForum list members,

This is a heads-up regarding the fact that pretty soon you may not be receiving the neat "acknowledgement of receipt" when you send a photograph intended for the PhotoForum gallery. At lease not for a while. That is possibly until I learn the new, improved, more efficient, procedure for making operational the many "services" that the PhotoForum has been able to deliver since 1994. It is possible that all that will remain is the list itself. We'll see.

Please continue to send your contributions as usual. You just won't instantly receive notification of receipt.

cheers, (or something and thank you for your support!)

Andy