Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: Program for organizing/storing photos

My technical ignorance showing, again...

Do you have to buy new hardware to burn DVD's, or can you use your CD (hrdwr) burner and a DVD burning software program?

My CD drive burns CD's (info/audio) but not DVD's.

Is it as simple as getting a DVD program like the one below?

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC="">