Re: PF exhibits on 27 JAN 2006

I toyed with that a bit, but there were a couple factors:  1) the poor thing wouldn't sit still, 2) it makes the monkey look uncomfortable, which seemed to have worked with Marilyn, 3) and i really wanted to emphasize the cage, the devise used to limit the monkey...so, focus was intentional.  This is part of a very small, but growing, series I'm devoting to physical and psychological discomfort as inspired by the torture museum in Amsterdam...god bless the middle ages.

Steve Hodges <shodges@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trevor Cunningham - trepidation
Interesting... But on balance I think I'd prefer the monkey rather than
the cage be in focus.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham