Re: Need help with photos analysis

What's the URL of your pnline magazine?

Charles Dias <deepblue972000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hi,

 I need three or four seasoned photographers (amateur or pro) volunteers to analyse some photos sent by amateur photographers to my online photo magazine here in Brazil. The idea is that the volunteers comments the photos technically and aesthetically ... exactly 15 photos of different subjects and levels of expertise.

 Yours,

 Charles Dias

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,