RE: slides from digital

Andy,

Thanks much - I cut the shutter speed with excellent results!  The
images are sharp enough.

If anyone wants to make B/W slides from their VDT  Just Invert (make it
negative)  the image and fire away with ordinary B/W film. Turn off the
lights and don't wear any clothes
that reflect back into the monitor.

 I didn't try color negative film but it should work.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.